Hidden within the design is the phrase "is home"
- 4.8 oz., 60% cotton, 40% recycled polyester, 26 singles
- Recycled polyester fiber in this blend is made from recycled content including plastic bottles
- Recycled poly helps reduce water usage, energy consumption and CO2 emissions when producing this garment
- Retail fit
- Tear away label
- The ultimate tee fabric is 15% heavier than most basic 30’s tees, making for a more substantial garment.
- RFID Enabled: Select colors are offered with digitally enabled RFID tags, unlocking endless possibilities for tech savvy marketers and event planners. Compatible with all smart-phone platforms.
- Threadfast is a proud member of the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI). Cotton products from Threadfast support more sustainable cotton farming. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of mass balance.
- Cationic Heathers: The Ultimate Tee heather colors are dyed using 70% less water, 65% less energy and fewer harmful chemicals.
- Every Threadfast product contributes to the “Plant with Threadfast” program. Learn more at threadfastapparel.com/plant-with-threadfast
- Deco Eligible